- In our age level education program, we learn what it means to be a disciple.
- In our worship life, we rehearse our story and are nurtured in our faith.
- In our fellowship ministries, we share the joy and care of life in community.
- In our mission outreach, we witness to God in Christ’s presence and grace.
- In our member care ministries, we support and care for one another.
- In our future ministry, we plan and strategize for following God’s vision.
We think of ourselves as a “teaching church.” This means that we teach the faith to our members and friends. But it also means we are a “learning church,” a church that is constantly learning what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ from brothers and sisters in Christ outside our immediate family. We are intent on being a vital community in which members learn and grow into faithful discipleship.