Matthew 22:37-39: He said to him, “’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Worship with Us
- 8:00 a.m. Worship Service in Chapel
- 9:15 a.m Faith Development for all ages
- 10:30 a.m. Worship Service in Sanctuary
- Cherub Choir and Children’s Church during 10:30 service
Professional nursery care provided for infants and toddlers all Sunday morning.
- 5:00 p.m. Crossroads Worship Service
- 6:00 p.m. Fellowship at a local restaurant
View the Sunday Order for Worship.
Sermon: “With All Your Being”
This page last updated on May 14, 2011